PPR Union All-Copper Elbow Three-Way Straight Through 1 Inch 32 Hot Melt Water Pipes Fittings Water Heater
Since polypropylene is a typical crystalline polymer, its melt viscosity is more sensitive to temperature, so processing temperature control is very important in the extrusion molding of PP-R pipes. The molding temperature is generally controlled at 210~260℃, and the extrusion temperature is too high, which will cause the material to accumulate at the mouth and die, which will cause the degradation of the raw material and reduce the performance of the pipe product.
|DN||EN||20℃ Pressure||Temperature range|
1. Non-toxic and hygienic. The raw material molecules of PP-R are only carbon and hydrogen elements, and there are no harmful and toxic elements. It is hygienic and reliable. It is not only used in cold and hot water pipelines, but also in pure drinking water systems.
2. Heat preservation and energy saving. The thermal conductivity of PP-R pipe is 0.21w/mk, which is only 1/200 of that of steel pipe.
3. Better heat resistance. The Vicat softening point of PP-R pipe is 131.5℃. The maximum working temperature can reach 95℃, which can meet the requirements of the hot water system in the building water supply and drainage code.
4. Long service life. Under the conditions of working temperature of 70℃ and working pressure (PN) of 1.0MPa, the service life of PP-R pipe can reach more than 50 years (provided that the pipe must be S3.2 and S2.5 series or more); under normal temperature (20℃) The service life can reach more than 100 years.
5. Easy installation and reliable connection. PP-R has good welding performance. The pipes and fittings can be connected by hot melt and electrofusion. The installation is convenient and the joints are reliable. The strength of the joint is greater than the strength of the pipe itself.
6. Materials can be recycled. The PP-R waste is cleaned, broken, and recycled for use in the production of pipes and fittings. The amount of recycled materials does not exceed 10% of the total amount, which does not affect product quality.
Generally, in the hydropower transformation, the original water pipes will be replaced, and home improvement companies and businesses recommend that all decorators use hot water pipes when installing PPR pipes, and hot water pipes are used even where cold water flows. They said that because the technical parameters of hot water pipes are higher than those of cold water pipes, and the price is not much different, hot water pipes are used for waterway transformation.
The diameter of the PPR pipe (according to the outer diameter) can be from 20mm to 160mm. The main ones used in home decoration are 20mm (PPR is 4 in charge, which is different from galvanized pipe), 25mm (PPR is 6 in charge, and galvanized) There are two types of pipes, of which 20mm is used more. If economy permits, we recommend using PPR pipes with an outer diameter of 25 mm, especially cold water pipes for water intake, because modern households are highly concentrated and have more and more water heaters. At the same time, the probability of water consumption is very high. Reduce the trouble of low water pressure and low water flow.
Located in Jiangsu, with convenient water and land transportation. It is a comprehensive enterprise integrating research, development, design, application, production and sales. The company has production lines for PE water supply pipes with larger diameters, prestressed corrugated pipes, corrugated pipe production lines, PVC pipe production lines and other equipment. Specializing in the production of PE water supply pipes, prestressed corrugated pipes, HDPE corrugated pipes, plastic blind trenches, permeable pipes, etc. The products are mainly used in municipal administration, highways, railways, water conservancy, power, environmental greening and infrastructure construction, and are used in municipalities and expressways. Many national key projects such as railways and railways have been well received by engineering experts and users.
Q: Which payment method can your company use?
A: T/T, L/C or full trade insurance. You can choose the one that is convenient for you.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Can you make special designs and logos on your products?
A: Yes, it is very easy.
|Contact Person :||Karl Shen|