Hot Sale 34mm And Fittings Rate Agricultural Pvc For Water Upvc Pipe Water Supply And Drainage Engineering
Polyvinyl chloride is polymerized from vinyl chloride monomer (VCM). Because 57% of the mass in its molecule is chlorine. Therefore, compared with other plastics, it consumes less oil for the same mass. However, because of the relatively high density of this plastic, and other energy is also consumed in the process of generating chlorine, it is Many application areas lose their edge. The most widely used PVC production process is the suspension polymerization production process. Add pure water, liquefied VCM monomer and dispersant into the reactor, then add initiator and other auxiliary agents, and after the temperature is raised to a certain temperature, the VCM monomer undergoes a free radical polymerization reaction to form PVC particles. Continued stirring uniformizes the particle size and suspends the resulting particles in the water.
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
The connection methods of UPVC pipe include socket rubber ring connection, adhesive connection and flange connection. These connection forms do not need to dig another work pit and can be installed directly in the pipe trench. There is no need to use oil hemp or expanded cement to make the interface. Manual hoist or hand can be used to put the rubber ring on the pipe socket end and insert it directly into the socket. In the mouth, the depth of insertion can be determined by the marking on the end of the tube.
1. Tap water piping projects (including indoor water supply and outdoor municipal water pipes), because UPVC plastic pipes have the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, no rust, no scaling, protection of water quality, and avoidance of secondary pollution of water quality. Today, the production of environmentally friendly products, as an ideal "green building material" to protect human health, has been widely used in China and even around the world.
2. Water-saving irrigation piping project, the use of UPVC drip irrigation system can save 50%-70% of water compared with ordinary irrigation, and can save the amount of fertilizers and pesticides at the same time, and the crop yield can be increased by 30%-80%. In today's lack of water resources in China and the backward irrigation methods of agricultural production, this has great social benefits for promoting the development of water-saving agricultural production in China.
3. Construction piping works.
4. UPVC plastic pipe has excellent insulating ability and is also widely used as a conduit for post and telecommunication cables.
5. UPVC plastic pipes are acid and alkali resistant and corrosion resistant, and are used as infusion piping in many chemical plants. Others are also used in well sinking engineering, pharmaceutical piping engineering, mineral brine transportation piping engineering, electrical piping engineering, etc.
High Mountain Pipe is a modern emerging enterprise integrating scientific research, development, production and sales. It also sells plumbing equipment from other well-known domestic manufacturers, and its business scope covers various overseas countries and cities.
The company will adhere to the corporate tenet of "survive by quality, develop by service", "abide by contract and respect reputation", and take "integrity, pragmatism, pioneering and enterprising" as its business philosophy to provide you with excellent products and services. Hope to establish long-term friendly cooperative relations with customers from all over the world. Go hand in hand, mutual benefit and create brilliance together.
The company adheres to the belief of "integrity first, mutual benefit, and efficient development", based on the present and focusing on the future. Warmly welcome new and old customers, guests and friends from all walks of life to patronize, consult and guide, work together to create brilliant.
Q: What is the purpose of this pipeline?
A: It is mainly used to transport liquids, and is used on a large scale in urban water supply projects, farmland irrigation, etc.
Q: What certificates do you have for this product?
A: ISO, CE, SGS, etc.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.