March 13, 2023
PE water supply pipe is a pipe made of polyethylene (PE) material for conveying water supply. PE water supply pipe has the advantages of light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, low temperature resistance, and not easy to scale, so it is widely used in water treatment, water supply, drainage and other fields.
PE water supply pipes can be used as tap water supply pipes. However, when using PE water supply pipes as tap water supply pipes, the following aspects need to be paid attention to:
1. Select the appropriate pipe diameter and thickness. Select the appropriate pipe diameter and thickness according to actual needs to ensure the pressure resistance and durability of the pipe.
2. Ensure the quality of materials. The production and use of PE water supply pipes should comply with national standards to ensure the quality and safety of pipe materials.
3. Precautions for installation. When installing PE water supply pipes, it is necessary to pay attention to the support, fixing and sealing of the pipes to ensure the stability and sealing of the pipes.
4. Prevent breakage and damage. PE water supply pipes need to avoid damage and breakage during use to avoid sewage leakage and water pollution.
5. Regular maintenance. PE water supply pipes require regular inspection and maintenance during use to ensure the safety and durability of the pipes.
6. Ensure the quality of drinking water. When using PE water supply pipes as tap water supply pipes, it is necessary to ensure that the quality of drinking water meets relevant standards. Therefore, when installing PE water supply pipes, suitable connectors should be used, and maintenance work such as cleaning and disinfection of the pipes should be carried out regularly to ensure the safety of the water quality inside the pipes.
7. Avoid exposure to sunlight. PE pipes will cause aging and deformation when exposed to sunlight for a long time, which will affect their service life and safety. Therefore, when using PE water supply pipes, it is necessary to avoid direct exposure of the pipes to sunlight.
In short, PE water supply pipes can be used as tap water supply pipes, but in the process of use and maintenance, you need to pay attention to the relevant installation and maintenance requirements to ensure its safety and reliability.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Anna qian|
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|