April 17, 2023
HDPE: high density polyethylene
LDPE: low density polyethylene
LLDPE: Linear Low Density Polyethylene
PE = Polyethylene, polyethylene, is the simplest polymer organic compound
Different in nature
1. HDPE: It is high-density polyethylene, which is a white powder or granular product.
2. PE: Polyethylene, a thermoplastic resin obtained by polymerization of ethylene.
1. HDPE: non-toxic, odorless, crystallinity of 80% to 90%, softening point of 125 to 135°C, service temperature up to 100°C; hardness, tensile strength and creep are better than low density polyethylene; Good wear resistance, electrical insulation, toughness and cold resistance; at room temperature, it is insoluble in any organic solvent, and resistant to acid, alkali and various salts.
2. PE: It feels like wax, has excellent low temperature resistance, good chemical stability, and can withstand most acids and alkalis (not resistant to acids with oxidizing properties). Insoluble in common solvents at room temperature, low water absorption, excellent electrical insulation.
1. HDPE: Plastic products can be formed by injection, extrusion, blow molding and rotational molding. Various types of containers, industrial accessories, medical supplies, toys, shells, bottle stoppers and shields can be formed by injection molding. Blow molding can be used to form various hollow containers, ultra-thin films, etc.
2. PE: More than half of it is used for film products, followed by pipes, injection molding products, wire wrapping layers, etc.; medium and low pressure polyethylene, mainly injection molding products and hollow products; ultra-high pressure polyethylene: due to ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene has excellent comprehensive properties and can be used as engineering plastics.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Anna qian|
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|