PE Tap Water Drinking Pipe HDPE Hot Melt Pipe Hard Pipe Drainage Pipe Large Diameter Threading Pipe Municipal Pipe
PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene, which is a kind of thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of ethylene. Polyethylene is odorless, feels like wax, has excellent low temperature resistance, good chemical stability, can withstand most acids and alkalis, is insoluble in general solvents at room temperature, has low water absorption, and has excellent electrical insulation properties.
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. Simple and convenient construction, fast speed and high work efficiency
2. Reduced overall project cost
3. Environmental protection and energy saving of plastic pipes
4. The end user's use cost is very low, which is convenient for mechanical maintenance
1. Vertical and horizontal drainage and permeation of expressways;
2. Vertical and horizontal drainage on the back of various retaining walls and side ditches of expressways;
3. Drainage of tunnels and underpasses;
4. Water supply and drainage for municipal engineering, water purification plants, sewage plants, garbage dumps, etc.;
5. Drainage of rest green areas such as golf courses, sports fields, parks, etc.;
6. Water and soil conservation of slope development in hillside land;
7. Underground drainage of the site preparation project;
High Mountain Pipe is a production enterprise focusing on core technology of pipelines.
The company introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and successively developed grooved (HDPE) high-density polyethylene mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and high-density polyethylene siphon drainage system. Series products.
Q: Where is your company?
A: We are located in Jiangsu, China.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: Can I customize the size I need?
|Contact Person :||Karl Shen|