PE100 High Density HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipe For Rural Sewage Reconstruction
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is a flexible pipe. Our company can provide users with DN200mm-DN1200mm, standard lengths of 6m, 12m, various specifications of reinforced plastic pipes and related supporting pipe fittings. The above products are strictly in accordance with GB/T19472.1-2004. Standard implementation. The raw material used is a PE100 high-density polyethylene pipe material. Due to its reasonable structure design and innovative production technology, the product has a smooth inner surface and a hollow outer profile corrugated rib, ensuring the mechanical strength of the pipe. Has been widely used in engineering
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. Reliable connection: The polyethylene piping systems are connected by electrothermal fusion, and the strength of the joint is higher than that of the pipe body.
2. Good impact resistance at low temperature: The low temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is extremely low, and it can be used safely in the temperature range of -60-60 °C. During construction in winter, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not be brittle.
3. Good resistance to stress cracking: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and its resistance to environmental stress cracking is also very outstanding.
4. Good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE pipes are resistant to corrosion by a variety of chemical media, and the chemicals present in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipes. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it does not rot, rust or electrochemically corrode; it also does not promote algal, bacterial or fungal growth.
5. Anti-aging and long service life: Polyethylene pipes containing 2-2.5% evenly distributed carbon black can be stored or used outdoors for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
1. Municipal engineering: used as drainage and sewage pipe.
2. Construction engineering: used as rainwater pipe, underground drainage pipe, sewage pipe and ventilation pipe of buildings.
3. Railway and highway communication equipment: used as the protective tube of communication cables and optical cables.
4. Industry: sewage pipes are widely used in chemical industry, hospitals, environmental protection and other industries.
5. Agricultural garden land project: used for farmland, fruit and tea garden, and forest belt pipe laying.
6. Road works: used as seepage and drainage pipes for railways and expressways.
7. Mine site: used as mine ventilation, air supply and drainage pipe.
High Mountain Pipe is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production, research and development, sales and installation of new green and environmentally-friendly polyethylene pipes. The company has several intelligent numerical control production lines, which mainly produce and sell: 1. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) water supply pipe series products, including PE water supply pipes and fittings. Steel mesh skeleton PE composite pipes, pipe fittings, etc.; 2. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) drainage and sewage pipe series products, including double-wall corrugated pipes, trenchless sewage traction pipes, hollow wall winding pipes, and inner rib reinforced PE spiral corrugations Pipes, steel belt reinforced PE spiral corrugated pipes, reinforced winding corrugated pipes, etc.; 3. High-density polyethylene (HDPE)/MPP power, cable, and communication sheathing series products, including PE power, cable, and communication sheathing, MPP electric power, cables, communication jacket pipes, etc.; 4. HDPE various mine pipes.
Q: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified?
A: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are qualified. We will have goods tested and provide COA before delivery for sure.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: Accept the T/T and L/C terms.
Q: What certificates do you have for this product?
A: ISO, CE, SGS, etc.
|Contact Person :||Karl Shen|