ISO9001 14001 45001 Standard PE100 HDPE Water Pipe Large Diameter SN 4 8
What should be paid attention to during the construction and installation of double wall corrugated pipe?
(1) The spigot shall be in the direction of water flow and the socket shall be in the direction of reverse water flow;
⑵ The adjusted pipe should be vertical and flat when it is broken;
(3) During the interface operation, the internal and external work of the socket and spigot shall be cleaned first, and the rubber ring shall be checked to see if it is complete;
(4) The central axis of the socket must be aligned with the central axis of the socket.
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
High-density polyethylene has the characteristics of rigidity, hardness and high mechanical strength. It can be used as containers, pipes, and high-frequency electrical insulating materials for radar and television. It is insoluble in water and has very little water absorption. Even for some chemical solvents, such as toluene, acetic acid, etc., it only slightly dissolves at a temperature above 70°C. However, particulate polyethylene can melt or solidify with temperature changes between 15°C and 40°C. When the temperature rises, it melts and absorbs heat; when the temperature decreases, it solidifies and releases heat. And because it absorbs very little water and has insulation properties, it is a very good building material.
It is mainly used for large-scale water conveyance, water supply, drainage, sewage discharge, exhaust, subway ventilation, mine ventilation, farmland irrigation, etc. with working pressure below 0.6MPa.
1. Municipal engineering: used as drainage and sewage pipe.
2. Construction engineering: used as rainwater pipe, underground drainage pipe, sewage pipe and ventilation pipe of buildings.
3. Railway and highway communication equipment: used as the protective tube of communication cables and optical cables.
4. Industry: sewage pipes are widely used in chemical industry, hospitals, environmental protection and other industries.
6. Road works: used as seepage and drainage pipes for railways and expressways.
7. Mine site: used as mine ventilation, air supply and drainage pipe.
High Mountain Pipe is a production enterprise focusing on core technology of pipelines.
The company introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and successively developed grooved (HDPE) high-density polyethylene mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and high-density polyethylene siphon drainage system. Series products.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Is it possible to use the label or packaging I specified?
A: Yes. If necessary, we would like to use labels or packaging according to your requirements.
Q: How do you guarantee that the products you provide are qualified?
A: We always believe that integrity and responsibility are the foundation of a company, so any products we provide you are qualified. We will test the goods and provide COA before delivery.
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|