HDPE Drainage And Water Supply Pipe High Pressure Pe Plastic Tube Pressure Pipes
HDPE water supply pipes are produced with high-density polyethylene PE100 or PE80 resin raw materials, and are widely used in urban water supply projects and rural drinking water projects. Nominal pressure has five pressure levels from 0.6Mpa-1.6Mpa; specifications from dn20-dn1600mm.
|Model (inner diameter)
1. Anti-aging and long service life: polyethylene pipes containing 2-2.5% evenly distributed carbon black can be stored or used outdoors for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation;
2. Good wear resistance: The comparison test of wear resistance between HDPE drainage pipe and steel pipe shows that the wear resistance of HDPE drainage pipe is 4 times that of steel pipe. In the field of mud conveying, HDPE drainage pipes have better wear resistance than steel pipes, which means HDPE drainage pipes have longer service life and better economy;
3. Good flexibility: The flexibility of HDPE drainage pipe makes it easy to bend. In engineering, obstacles can be bypassed by changing the direction of the pipe. In many cases, the flexibility of the pipeline can reduce the number of fittings and reduce installation costs;
4. Small water flow resistance: The inner surface of the HDPE drainage pipe is smooth, and the Manning coefficient is 0.009. The smooth performance and non-stick characteristics ensure that the HDPE drainage pipe has a higher conveying capacity than traditional pipes, and at the same time reduces the pressure loss of the pipe and the energy consumption of water conveying;
5. Easy to handle: HDPE drainage pipes are lighter than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes. It is easy to handle and install. Lower manpower and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced;
6. Various new construction methods: There are various construction techniques for HDPE drainage pipes. In addition to traditional excavation methods, a variety of trenchless new technologies such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, liner pipes, cracked pipes, etc. can also be used, which is the only choice for places where excavation is not allowed. Therefore, HDPE drainage pipes are more widely used.
Polyethylene PE water supply pipes are widely used in building water supply, building drainage, buried drainage pipes, building heating, gas transmission pipes, welding and telecommunications maintenance casings, industrial pipes, and agricultural pipes because of their unique advantages. Wait. Its key applications are urban water supply, urban gas supply, farmland irrigation and other industries. PE (polyethylene) raw materials are widely used in the water supply pipe manufacturing industry because of their high strength, corrosion resistance, and non-toxic properties; because it is not easy Rust, therefore, is an ideal pipe to replace ordinary iron water supply pipes.
High Mountain Pipe Management Industry With 19 years of experience in R&D, production and sales of plastic pipe fittings, HDPE pipes are of good quality. In order to meet the actual needs of modern high-quality buildings and the design concept of environmental protection and silence, the company has introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and has successively developed grooved ( HDPE) HDPE mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and HDPE siphon drainage system series products. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. hdpe pipe factory adheres to the factory policy of "credibility, quality and management as the fundamental goal", with moderate price, dedicated service, and customer satisfaction as the purpose, abiding by contracts and keeping promises and famous all over the country.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Is it possible to use the label or packaging I specified?
A: Yes. If necessary, we would like to use labels or packaging according to your requirements.
Q: How do you guarantee that the products you provide are qualified?
A: We always believe that integrity and responsibility are the foundation of a company, so any products we provide you are qualified. We will test the goods and provide COA before delivery.
|Contact Person :