PE Oblique Tee HDPE Siphon Drainage Fittings In The Same Layer, High-Quality Y-Shaped Tee Factory Direct Supply
High-density polyethylene pipes (HDPE pipes) are mainly used for: municipal engineering water supply systems, building indoor water supply systems, outdoor buried water supply systems and residential quarters, factories buried water supply systems, old pipeline repairs, water treatment engineering piping systems, gardens , Irrigation and other industrial water pipes.
Color: common color is black or white, but it can also be adjusted to other colors according to customer requirements
Material quality: high density polyethylene (HDPE).
Processing technology: pipe outer diameter, wall thickness, pressure, color can be processed according to customer requirements.
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. It is easy to butt welding and electrofusion welding to form a closed anti-seepage system. When laying along the trench, it can reduce the amount of trench excavated earthwork and reduce the amount of accessories.
2. Light weight and easy to install and handle;
3. With strong wear resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, no external protection is needed for buried pipelines. It can be applied to earthquake and soil settlement areas in mining areas, and can also be laid at the bottom of rivers by the sinking method.
4. Chemical resistance, internal, external and microbial corrosion resistance, strong corrosion resistance, and healthy. It is suitable for transporting acidic and alkaline substances, sewage, natural gas, coal gas and other substances;
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used for indoor and outdoor water supply pipelines.
6. Long service life, with a service life of more than almost 50 years;
7. Easy to recycle.
1. Laying outdoors in the open air, where there is sunlight, it is recommended to take sheltering measures.
2. Buried HDPE water supply pipelines, pipelines with DN≤110 can be installed in a serpentine shape in summer, pipelines with DN≥110 have sufficient soil resistance and can resist thermal stress, so there is no need to reserve a pipe length; in winter, there is no need Reserve the tube length.
3. When installing HDPE pipes, if the operating space is too small (such as pipe wells, ceiling construction, etc.), electrofusion connection methods should be used.
4. When connecting hot-melt sockets, the heating temperature should not be too high or too long, and the temperature should be controlled at 210±10℃, otherwise it will cause too much squeeze out of the fittings and reduce the inner diameter of the water; the pipe fittings are inserted. Or the pipe interface should be clean, otherwise it will cause the socket to escape and leak; at the same time, pay attention to control the angle and direction of the pipe to avoid rework.
High Mountain Pipe has passed ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 management system certification and China environmental labeling product certification. The company is applying for CQC (China Quality) certification and CNAS (China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment) national laboratory qualification accreditation. The company adheres to the business philosophy of "integrity, modesty, and a long history"
Long-term stock products: FRPP pipes, HDPE pipes, PP pipes, PPH pipes, PP boards, PE boards, UHMWPE boards and all pipe fittings.Pipes and plates with special quality requirements and colors, large quantities can be customized according to customer requirements and colors.
Q: Which payment method can your company use?
A: T/T, L/C or full trade insurance. You can choose the one that is convenient for you.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Can I customize the size I need?
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|