Ductile Iron Pipe Down Water Pipe DN100 200 300 500 600 800 900 1200 Sewage Pipe DN80
Nodular cast iron pipe refers to a pipe made by high-speed centrifugal casting by a centrifugal nodular cast iron machine after adding spheroidizing agent to cast molten iron above No. 18, referred to as nodular pipe, nodular iron pipe and nodular cast pipe, etc. It is mainly used for the transportation of tap water and is an ideal material for tap water pipelines.
|Diameter(mm)||Outer diameter(mm)||Wall thickness
Minimum tensile strength: 420/Mpa,
Minimum yield strength: 300/Mpa,
The minimum elongation rate is 7%,
Standard: GB/T13295-2013, ISO2531-2009.
1. Trench excavation
The width of the groove bottom should be calculated as follows: B=D1+2(b1+b2)
Where: B—the width of the excavation at the bottom of the pipeline trench (mm) D1—the width of the outer edge of the pipeline structure (mm) b1—the width of the working surface on one side of the pipeline (mm) b2—the width of the support on one side of the pipeline (mm)
2. Groove support
According to the trench soil quality, groundwater, slotted section, load conditions and other factors, the design is required to be firm and reliable, to prevent collapse, and the support shall not hinder the down pipe and the stable pipe.
3. Supporting piers should be provided at the turning point of the T-shaped joint pipeline in the vertical or horizontal direction. The size of the buttress should be determined by calculation based on factors such as pipe diameter, rotation angle, and working pressure.
4. When transporting drinking water, the pipeline should not pass through the poisonous polluted area. If it must pass, protective measures should be taken.
5. All the ductile iron pipelines connected by sockets must be provided with buttresses after calculation. Refer to the National Building Standard Design Atlas 10S505 "Flexible Interface Water Supply Pipeline Buttress".
6. The outer anti-corrosion coating of ductile iron pipes should be galvanized and epoxy asphalt coatings or coatings with higher requirements according to the soil conditions of the pipe application site.
7. After the pipeline is installed and the pressure test is qualified, it should be rinsed with low chloride ion water and disinfected with 0.03% potassium permanganate aqueous solution.
Our company's products are of high quality, and we always adhere to and implement the quality policy of "Quality is the foundation of a company's survival, and providing users with satisfactory products and services is our eternal pursuit". . Our company is a factory direct sale of ductile iron pipes, ductile iron pipe fittings, ductile iron manhole covers, Xinxing ductile pipes, ductile iron well grate; W type flexible cast iron pipe, W type cast iron drainage pipe and pipe fittings; A type flexible cast iron pipe, A type cast iron drainage Pipes and fittings, B-type flexible cast iron pipes, B-type cast iron drainage pipes and pipe fittings and other products. Our company is a group company integrating production and sales. The annual production capacity of ductile iron pipes and flexible drainage pipes is 300,000 tons; the annual sales volume of ductile iron pipes is 120,000 tons and the annual sales volume of flexible drainage pipes is 180,000 tons.
Q: How do you guarantee that the products you provide are qualified?
A: We always believe that integrity and responsibility are the foundation of a company, so any products we provide you are qualified. We will test the goods and provide COA before delivery.
Q: Can you make special designs and logos on your products?
A: Yes, it is very easy.
Q: Can I customize the size I need?
|Tel :||+86 15052152041|