Factory Hot Sale Plastic Raw Material Plastics PPR Pipe With BOM/One-Stop Service For Hot Water Supply
PPR is a random copolymer polypropylene synthesized by (PP and PE) gas phase method. Its structural feature is that the PE molecules are randomly linked in the PP molecules, and the molecular weight ranges from 300,000 to 800,000. Pipes produced by using PPR raw materials, also known as random copolymer polypropylene pipes, are plastic pipe products developed and applied in the late 1980s and early 1990s. With its excellent performance and wide range of applications, it has occupied a place in the plastic pipe market and is a recognized green and environmentally friendly product.
1. Hygienic and non-toxic: All parts of the pipeline system composed of PP-R pipes and fittings can be completely non-toxic, and the hygienic indicators meet the requirements of GB/T17219 standards.
2. No rust: It can withstand the corrosion of PH value and high concentration of acid and alkali in the range of 1 to 14 in a wide temperature range.
3. Wear resistance and no scaling: The inner wall of PP-R pipes and fittings is uniform and smooth, with small flow resistance and no scaling.
4. Reduce vibration and noise: PP-R pipe has excellent sound insulation performance, which can significantly reduce vibration and noise caused by liquid flow.
5. Anti-freeze cracking: PP-R material has excellent elasticity, so that the section of the pipe and pipe fittings can expand together with the frost heaving liquid without bursting.
6. Anti-condensation, less heat loss: PP-R material is a poor thermal conductor, which can reduce condensation and reduce heat loss.
7. Anti-electric corrosion: PP-R material is a poor conductor, which can avoid the phenomenon of electric corrosion.
8. Simple installation: light weight, easy installation and operation, and weldability.
9. Large cross-sectional area of pipe fittings: The inner diameter of PP-R pipe fittings is slightly larger than the inner diameter of the connected pipes, which can ensure that the fluid does not increase the flow resistance at the pipe fittings.
10. Recyclable: PP-R pipes and fittings can be recycled and reused.
11. Long service life: The service life of the pipeline system can reach 50 years under the specified conditions of use.
The diameter of the PPR pipe can be from 16mm to 160mm. Generally, the two types of pipe diameters are 20mm and 25mm. In the market, they are commonly known as 4 pipes and 6 pipes. PPR pipes are divided into cold water pipes and hot water pipes. The difference is There is a blue line on the cold water pipe, and a red line on the hot water pipe. In comparison, the heat resistance of the hot water pipe is better. When the water temperature is within 70 degrees and the pressure is below 10MPa, its theoretical life can reach 50 years. , Cold water pipes have poor tolerance for hot water, so cold water pipes cannot be used to replace hot water pipes, but hot water pipes can be used to replace cold water pipes.
Located in Jiangsu, with convenient water and land transportation. It is a comprehensive enterprise integrating research, development, design, application, production and sales. The company has production lines for PE water supply pipes with larger diameters, prestressed corrugated pipes, corrugated pipe production lines, PVC pipe production lines and other equipment. Specializing in the production of PE water supply pipes, prestressed corrugated pipes, HDPE corrugated pipes, plastic blind trenches, permeable pipes, etc. The products are mainly used in municipal administration, highways, railways, water conservancy, power, environmental greening and infrastructure construction, and are used in municipalities and expressways. Many national key projects such as railways and railways have been well received by engineering experts and users.
The company analyzes the lifestyle and aesthetic trends of modern people, integrates the concept of excellent pipeline home culture, and relies on the industry-leading integrated system of R&D, design, production, installation, and service to develop a one-stop personalized customized pipeline system solution. Provide optimized, cost-effective health products for thousands of families.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We always have common products in stock and can be shipped within 30 days.
Large orders require 15 days to complete production.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Accessories: one box or one bag.
Pipeline: 200~5000 meters/size, depending on different sizes.