Buttfusion Connection HDPE Drainage Pipe Fittings Y-Type Tee Siphon Drain
High-density polyethylene pipes (HDPE pipes) are mainly used for: municipal engineering water supply systems, building indoor water supply systems, outdoor buried water supply systems and residential quarters, factories buried water supply systems, old pipeline repairs, water treatment engineering piping systems, gardens , Irrigation and other industrial water pipes.
Color: common color is black or white, but it can also be adjusted to other colors according to customer requirements
Material quality: high density polyethylene (HDPE).
Processing technology: pipe outer diameter, wall thickness, pressure, color can be processed according to customer requirements.
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. It is easy to butt welding and electrofusion welding to form a closed anti-seepage system. When laying along the trench, it can reduce the amount of trench excavated earthwork and reduce the amount of accessories.
2. Light weight and easy to install and handle;
3. With strong wear resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, no external protection is needed for buried pipelines. It can be applied to earthquake and soil settlement areas in mining areas, and can also be laid at the bottom of rivers by the sinking method.
4. Chemical resistance, internal, external and microbial corrosion resistance, strong corrosion resistance, and healthy. It is suitable for transporting acidic and alkaline substances, sewage, natural gas, coal gas and other substances;
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used for indoor and outdoor water supply pipelines.
6. Long service life, with a service life of more than almost 50 years;
7. Easy to recycle.
1. Excellent anti-penetration performance
The water seepage problem of the water supply pipe is mainly due to the micro-voids and pinholes generated during the pipe forming process, but the water-impermeable nature of the high-density polyethylene film makes the pipe permeability coefficient much lower than that of clay.
2. Good chemical stability
High-density polyethylene film is a geomembrane material with relatively good chemical stability. For example, the chemical composition of the leachate from the landfill of municipal solid waste does not pose a threat to high-density polyethylene pipe fittings.
3. Strong corrosion resistance
High-density polyethylene film has strong resistance to inorganic acids, organic acids, inorganic salts, aldehydes, alcohols, greases, esters and other substances, and can prevent these chemicals from directly corroding pipe fittings. It also has some resistance to certain carbon oxides such as benzene, phenylacetaldehyde, hexane and formaldehyde.
High Mountain Pipe has passed ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 management system certification and China environmental labeling product certification. The company is applying for CQC (China Quality) certification and CNAS (China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment) national laboratory qualification accreditation. The company adheres to the business philosophy of "integrity, modesty, and a long history".
Long-term stock products: FRPP pipes, HDPE pipes, PP pipes, PPH pipes, PP boards, PE boards, UHMWPE boards and all pipe fittings.Pipes and plates with special quality requirements and colors, large quantities can be customized according to customer requirements and colors.
Q: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified?
A: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are qualified. We will have goods tested and provide COA before delivery for sure.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Can I customize the size I need?
|Tel :||+86 15052152041|