High Quality And Low Price HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipe Plastic Water Drainage Pipe
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is a flexible pipe. Our company can provide users with DN200mm-DN1200mm, standard lengths of 6m, 12m, various specifications of reinforced plastic pipes and related supporting pipe fittings. The above products are strictly in accordance with GB/T19472.1-2004. Standard implementation. The raw material used is a PE100 high-density polyethylene pipe material. Due to its reasonable structure design and innovative production technology, the product has a smooth inner surface and a hollow outer profile corrugated rib, ensuring the mechanical strength of the pipe. Has been widely used in engineering
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. Reliable connection: The polyethylene piping systems are connected by electrothermal fusion, and the strength of the joint is higher than that of the pipe body.
2. Good impact resistance at low temperature: The low temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is extremely low, and it can be used safely in the temperature range of -60-60 °C. During construction in winter, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not be brittle.
3. Good resistance to stress cracking: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and its resistance to environmental stress cracking is also very outstanding.
4. Good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE pipes are resistant to corrosion by a variety of chemical media, and the chemicals present in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipes. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it does not rot, rust or electrochemically corrode; it also does not promote algal, bacterial or fungal growth.
5. Anti-aging and long service life: Polyethylene pipes containing 2-2.5% evenly distributed carbon black can be stored or used outdoors for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
1.Replacement of cement pipes, cast iron pipes and steel pipes: For the replacement of old pipes with cement pipes, cast iron pipes, etc. originally laid in the city, PE pipes can be directly inserted into the old pipes for replacement without extensive excavation, and the project cost is low , The construction time is short, especially suitable for the pipeline re-selection in the old city.
2. Landscaping pipe network: landscaping requires a large number of water pipelines, and PE pipes have low cost and are worthy of vigorous promotion.
3. Municipal trenchless engineering: At present, with the development of the city, trenchless technology is widely used in various constructions, and the pipe jacking (drag pipe, traction pipe) commonly used in trenchless factories is currently more popular. PE pipe, because of its toughness and price advantage, will have greater development in the trenchless field.
4. Sewage treatment: At present, many sewage treatment plants use PE pipes in addition to cement pipes and HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes. In construction such as turning and crossing, its convenience is even more prominent.
5. Electric power threading: Due to the superior resistance and insulation properties of PE pipes, as well as its own good compressive strength and tensile strength, it is often used in many power threading constructions.
High Mountain Pipe is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production, research and development, sales and installation of new green and environmentally-friendly polyethylene pipes. The company has several intelligent numerical control production lines, which mainly produce and sell: 1. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) water supply pipe series products, including PE water supply pipes and fittings. Steel mesh skeleton PE composite pipes, pipe fittings, etc.; 2. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) drainage and sewage pipe series products, including double-wall corrugated pipes, trenchless sewage traction pipes, hollow wall winding pipes, and inner rib reinforced PE spiral corrugations Pipes, steel belt reinforced PE spiral corrugated pipes, reinforced winding corrugated pipes, etc.; 3. High-density polyethylene (HDPE)/MPP power, cable, and communication sheathing series products, including PE power, cable, and communication sheathing, MPP electric power, cables, communication jacket pipes, etc.; 4. HDPE various mine pipes.
Q: Is it possible to use the label or packaging I specified?
A: Yes. If necessary, we would like to use labels or packaging according to your requirements.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: Accept the T/T and L/C terms.
Q: What certificates do you have for this product?
A: ISO, CE, SGS, etc.
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|