High Quality Iso Standardised Hdpe Water Supply Pipe For Water Application
HDPE is a very common material, that is, high-density polyethylene. HDPE is high-density polyethylene, and PE is polyethylene. That's the difference. But the physical properties are different.
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. Non-toxic and healthy: PE pipe is non-toxic and tasteless. It is a green building material through strict hygienic monitoring. It will never scale and can effectively improve water quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: PE is an inert material and can withstand various chemical media.
3. No leakage: PE pipe adopts electrofusion connection, and its interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
4. High toughness: The elongation at break of PE pipe is generally above 500%.For the uneven settlement of the base layer, its adaptability is very strong and the seismic performance is good.
5. Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
HDPE sewage treatment pipe refers to a system of pipes, canals and their ancillary facilities that collect and discharge sewage, waste water and rainwater. Including mains, branches and pipes leading to the treatment plant, whether built on the street or anywhere else, should be counted as drains as long as they are drains. HDPE chemical pipes have high chemical resistance to rings dissolved in civil and industrial wastewater.
High Mountain Pipe is A company specializing in the production of PE water supply pipes, PE gas pipes and PE flame-retardant, anti-static mining pipes, PE ground source heat pump pipes, PE siphon drainage pipes, PERT floor heating pipes and supporting PE water supply pipes, PE gas pipes, PE flame retardant, anti- High-tech enterprise of series products such as double-resistance pipe fittings for electrostatic mine, PE ground source heat pump pipe fittings, PE sprayed anticorrosive steel flanges, PE ball valves, PERT floor heating pipe fittings, PE siphon drainage pipe fittings, etc.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Can I customize the size I need?
Q: How to buy products?
A: Send an email to us and we will get back to you within one day.