HDPE Straight Pipe Water Supply Pipes PE100 160 180 200 250 Hot Melt Pipe Tap Water Drinking Water Pipe Large Diameter
HDPE drainage pipes are mainly used in water supply projects and are widely used in the construction of roads, railway subgrades, subway projects, landfills, tunnels, etc., domestic water, industrial water, etc., and are also materials for home improvement DIY. safe and non-toxic.
Loaded into 40GP/Piece
6m or 12m per Piece
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. Efficient and safe delivery of liquids
2. Good corrosion resistance
3. Excellent flexibility and elasticity
4. Price concessions, good quality and low price
1. Tap water pipe network system.
2. Urban and rural water supply pipeline system.
3. Material and liquid transportation pipelines in chemical, chemical fiber, food, forestry, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical, light industry, papermaking, metallurgical and other industries.
4. Construction of agricultural irrigation pipelines.
5. Protective covers for post and telecommunications lines and power cords.
6. Mine mortar liquid transportation pipeline.
7. Protective covers for post and telecommunications lines and power cords.
High Mountain Pipe Industry is a company integrating production, sales, installation, and engineering technology. The company’s non-toxic, green, corrosion-resistant, and excellent performance MUHDPE alloy pipe, HDPE national standard corrugated pipe, HDPE national standard corrugated pipe, EPTU three-wall Anti-seismic and impact-resistant pipe, HDPE steel tape to increase strength spiral corrugated pipe, SRWPE plastic steel three-dimensional winding pipe, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe, FRPP double-wall reinforced corrugated pipe, HDPE water supply pipe, CPVC cable protection pipe, PE porous general cable protection pipe, FRP Sand pipes, plastic inspection wells and related supporting products are widely acclaimed in the industry, and cooperate with major companies and enterprises to make progress together.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We always have common products in stock and can be shipped within 30 days.
Large orders require 15 days to complete production.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: What are raw materials?
|Contact Person :||Karl Shen|