HDPE Water Supply Pipe PE Polyethylene 100 Grade Water Supply Pipe Solid Wall Drag Pipe Pe110 Drainage Pipes Hot Melt
HDPE is a very common material, that is, high-density polyethylene. HDPE is high-density polyethylene, and PE is polyethylene. That's the difference. But the physical properties are different.
Loaded into 40GP/Piece
6m or 12m per Piece
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. Thermal conductivity: pipes used for floor heating need to have good thermal conductivity. PE-RT has better thermal conductivity, and its thermal conductivity is twice that of PP-R and PP-B pipes. It is very suitable for floor heating.
2. High temperature resistance: The high temperature resistance of PE-RT can reach 90°C, while that of PEX can only reach 65°C.
3. Low temperature thermal shock resistance: PE-RT has better low temperature shock resistance. During winter construction, the pipes are not susceptible to impact and rupture, which increases the flexibility of construction arrangements.
4. Environmental protection: PE-RT and PP-R can be recycled and will not pollute the environment. The PEX cannot be recycled will cause secondary pollution.
5. Stability of processing performance: PEX has the problems of controlling the degree of cross-linking and cross-linking uniformity. The processing is complicated and the processing directly affects the performance of the pipe. However, PE-RT and PP-R are easy to process, and the performance of the pipe is basically determined by the raw material, and the performance is relatively stable.
Polyethylene PE water supply pipes are widely used in building water supply, building drainage, buried drainage pipes, building heating, gas transmission pipes, welding and telecommunications maintenance casings, industrial pipes, and agricultural pipes because of their unique advantages. Wait. Its key applications are urban water supply, urban gas supply, farmland irrigation and other industries. PE (polyethylene) raw materials are widely used in the water supply pipe manufacturing industry because of their high strength, corrosion resistance, and non-toxic properties; because it is not easy Rust, therefore, is an ideal pipe to replace ordinary iron water supply pipes.
High Mountain Pipe Industry is a company integrating the production and sales of sewage treatment equipment and municipal water supply and drainage pipelines. It is a large pipeline building material production base in Central South China. With farsightedness, bold practice, and taking advantage of the background of Internet big data, we rely on our own production technology strength to continuously explore the transformation and upgrading strategies of traditional production enterprises, and become a new type of domestic "Internet + pipeline building materials" production enterprise!
Q: Which payment method can your company use?
A: T/T, L/C or full trade insurance. You can choose the one that is convenient for you.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.