PE Pipes HDPE Water Pipe High Density Polyethylene 20 Rigid Pipe 32 Inches 404 For Water Supply Works
For PE pipes, HDPE is high-density polyethylene, and PE is polyethylene. But the physical properties are different.
High-pressure polyethylene (HDPE), the full name of high-pressure low-density polyethylene, is generally referred to as high-pressure in the industry.
The full name of low-pressure polyethylene (HDPE) is low-pressure high-density polyethylene, or low-pressure for short.
Loaded into 40GP/Piece
6m or 12m per Piece
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. Good hygiene performance: no heavy metal salt stabilizer is added during PE pipe processing, the material is non-toxic, no scaling layer, and no bacteria breeding, which solves the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media; there is no electrochemical corrosion.
3. Long service life: PE pipes can be used safely for more than 50 years under rated temperature and pressure conditions.
4. Good impact resistance: PE pipe has good toughness and high impact resistance, and heavy objects directly press through the pipe, which will not cause the pipe to break violently.
5. Reliable connection performance: The strength of the PE pipe hot-melt or electric-melt interface is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or live load.
6. Good construction performance: the pipeline is light in weight, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall project cost is low.
With its unique advantages, polyethylene PE water supply pipes are widely used in building water supply, building drainage, buried drainage pipelines, building heating, gas pipelines, welding and telecommunication maintenance casings, industrial pipelines, agricultural pipelines, etc. wait. Its main application areas are urban water supply, urban gas supply, farmland irrigation and other industries. PE (polyethylene) raw material is widely used in water supply pipe manufacturing industry due to its high strength, corrosion resistance, and non-toxicity. Because it is not easy to rust, it is an ideal pipe to replace ordinary iron water supply pipes.
High Mountain Pipe Industry is a professional company engaged in the sale of building water supply and drainage materials. The company's main business is: thin-walled stainless steel water supply pipes, ductile iron pipes, HDPE water supply pipes, hot-dip galvanized composite pipes with plastic lining, flexible drainage cast iron pipes, flexible interface cast iron pipes for drainage and Pipe fittings, modified plastic reinforced drainage pipe (FRPP), centrifugal ductile iron pipe, steel-plastic composite pipe, inner and outer plastic-coated composite steel pipe, stainless steel water supply pipe, polyethylene (PE) pipe and plumbing pipe fittings.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Accessories: one box or one bag.
Pipeline: 200~5000 meters/size, depending on different sizes.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We always have common products in stock and can be shipped within 30 days.
Large orders require 15 days to complete production.
|Tel :||+86 15052152041|