Steel Mesh Skeleton Polyethylene PE Composite Pipe Municipal Water Supply And Drainage Buried Fire Fighting HDPE Pipe
HDPE drainage pipes are based on high-density polyethylene resin and are collectively referred to as thermoplastic round pipes without internal pressure, which are made by extrusion molding process. HDPE drainage pipe is a replacement product of traditional steel pipes and PVC drainage pipes.
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. Press vertically to 40% of the outer diameter, unload immediately, and the sample will not break or delaminate.
2. When the temperature is 0℃ and the height is 1M, with a weight of 1Kg, impact 10 times, there should be no cracking for more than 9 times.
3. The inner wall is uniform and smooth, the permeable holes are evenly punched below 1/2 of the height of the trough, and the number of holes punched above 1/2 of the height of the trough is not more than 10% of the total.
4. Permeable area ≥45cm2/M.
1. Vertical and horizontal drainage and permeation of expressways;
2. Vertical and horizontal drainage on the back of various retaining walls and side ditches of expressways;
3. Drainage of tunnels and underpasses;
4. Water supply and drainage for municipal engineering, water purification plants, sewage plants, garbage dumps, etc.;
5. Drainage of rest green areas such as golf courses, sports fields, parks, etc.;
6. Soil and water conservation of slope development in hillside land;
7. Underground drainage of the site preparation project;
High Mountain Pipe is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production, research and development, sales and installation of new green and environmentally-friendly polyethylene pipes. The company has several intelligent numerical control production lines, which mainly produce and sell: 1. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) water supply pipe series products, including PE water supply pipes and fittings. Steel mesh skeleton PE composite pipes, pipe fittings, etc.; 2. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) drainage and sewage pipe series products, including double-wall corrugated pipes, trenchless sewage traction pipes, hollow wall winding pipes, and inner rib reinforced PE spiral corrugations Pipes, steel belt reinforced PE spiral corrugated pipes, reinforced winding corrugated pipes, etc.; 3. High-density polyethylene (HDPE)/MPP power, cable, and communication sheathing series products, including PE power, cable, and communication sheathing, MPP electric power, cables, communication jacket pipes, etc.; 4. HDPE various mine pipes.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We always have common products in stock and can be shipped within 30 days.
Large orders require 15 days to complete production.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
|Contact Person :||Anna qian|
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|