Hdpe Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe Steel Belt Pipes Hollow Wall Winding PE Pipe Sewage Pipe Wellbore Carat Pipe
HDPE pipe is a pipe made of high-density polyethylene ("High Density Polyethylene", referred to as "HDPE").
HDPE pipe is a replacement product of traditional steel pipes and PVC drinking water pipes.
|Pressure 0.6Mpa||Pressure 0.8Mpa||Pressure 1.0Mpa||Pressure 1.25Mpa||Pressure 1.6Mpa|
|Outer diameter mm||Thick mm||Outer diameter mm||Thick mm||Outer diameter mm||Thick mm||Outer diameter mm||Thick mm||Outer diameter mm||Thick mm|
HDPE pipes must bear a certain pressure. PE resins with high molecular weight and good mechanical properties are usually used, such as HDPE resins. LDPE resin has low tensile strength, differential pressure resistance, poor rigidity, poor dimensional stability during molding and difficult connection, and is not suitable as a material for water supply pressure pipes. However, due to its high hygienic index, LDPE, especially LLDPE resin, has become a common material for the production of drinking water pipes. LDPE and LLDPE resins have low melt viscosity, good fluidity, and easy processing, so their melt index can be selected in a wide range, usually MI is between 0.3-3g/10min.
1. It is recommended to take sheltering measures for outdoor laying in the open air and places exposed to sunlight.
2. Buried HDPE water supply pipelines, pipelines with DN≤110 can be installed in a serpentine shape in summer, pipelines with DN≥110 have sufficient soil resistance and can resist thermal stress, so there is no need to reserve a pipe length; in winter, there is no need Reserve the tube length.
3. When installing HDPE pipelines, if the operating space is too small (such as: pipeline wells, ceiling construction, etc.), electrofusion connection methods should be used.
4. When connecting hot-melt sockets, the heating temperature should not be too high or too long, and the temperature should be controlled at 210±10℃, otherwise it will cause too much squeeze out of the fittings and reduce the inner diameter of the water; the pipe fittings are inserted. Or the pipe interface should be clean, otherwise it will cause the socket to escape and leak; at the same time, pay attention to control the angle and direction of the pipe to avoid rework.
5. When connecting hot melt butting, the voltage is required to be between 200~220V. If the voltage is too high, the heating plate temperature will be too high, and the voltage will be too low, and the docking machine will not work normally; the interface should be aligned during docking, otherwise It will cause insufficient butt joint area, insufficient weld strength, and improper crimping; when the heating plate is heated, the pipe joint is not cleaned, or the heating plate has impurities such as oil and sand, which will cause the joint to detach and leak; heating time It must be controlled well. The heating time is short and the pipe heat absorption time is not enough, which will cause the welding edge to be too small, and the heating time will be too long, which will cause the welding edge to be too large and may form a false weld.
High Mountain Pipe main plastic pipe products are: dn20-dn160mm polypropylene (PP-R) pipes for cold and hot water, dn20-dn450mm polyethylene (PE) pipes for water and gas, dn50-dn200 polyethylene (HDPE) silent drainage pipes, dn50- The dn200mm polypropylene (HTPP) high-temperature silent drainage pipe has more than 600 types of matching pipe fittings, and the completeness of pipe fittings is among the best in the domestic industry. Products comply with German industrial standards DIN8077, DIN8078; Chinese national standards GB/T18742, GB/T13663, GB15558; international standards ISO/15874, ISO7671 and corporate standards Q/VAPW1, Q/VAPW2 and other standards. ISO9001: 2008 quality management system covers the entire production and testing process.
As a domestic professional manufacturer of plastic pipes and molds, the company takes serving the society as its own responsibility, is committed to the research and development of new green environmental protection pipes, and pursues sustainable development. The company not only contributes high-tech and high-quality products to the society, but also provides comprehensive after-sales service and technical guidance. The company takes green building materials as the starting point to meet the ever-increasing consumer demand and quality of life of the public.
Q: How to buy products?
A: Send an email to us and we will get back to you within one day.
Q: Which payment method can your company use?
A: T/T, L/C or full trade insurance. You can choose the one that is convenient for you.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
|Tel :||+86 15052152041|