HDPE Water Supply Pipe 90 Polyethylene Plastic Irrigation Drainage Pipe 110 PE Hot Melt Drinking Water Pipes
High Density Polyethylene, referred to as HDPE for short. HDPE is a non-polar thermoplastic resin with high crystallinity. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and the thin section is translucent to a certain extent. PE has excellent resistance to most domestic and industrial chemicals.
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. Long service life: Under normal conditions, the minimum service life is 50 years.
2. Good hygiene: PE pipe is non-toxic, does not contain heavy metal additives, does not scale, and does not breed bacteria, which greatly solves the problem of secondary pollution of drinking water. It meets the requirements of GB/T17219 safety evaluation standards and the relevant health safety evaluation regulations of the Ministry of Health.
3. It can withstand the corrosion of a variety of chemical media: no electrochemical corrosion.
4. The inner wall is smooth, the friction coefficient is extremely low, the medium's passing capacity is correspondingly improved, and it has excellent wear resistance.
5. Good flexibility, high impact resistance, strong shock and distortion resistance.
6. Light weight, convenient transportation and installation.
7. Unique electrofusion connection, hot-melt butt joint, and hot-melt socket connection technology make the interface high in strength with the pipe body, ensuring the safety and reliability of the interface.
8. The welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall project cost is low.
9. PE environmental protection and health water supply pipes dn20~dn90 are blue, dn110 and above are blue or black with blue lines, other colors need to be customized, and the color of the accessories corresponds to the color of the pipe.
10. Small water flow resistance: HDPE pipe has a smooth inner surface, and its Manning coefficient is 0.009. The smooth performance and non-adhesive properties ensure that HDPE pipes have a higher conveying capacity than traditional pipes, and at the same time reduce the pressure loss of the pipes and the energy consumption of water transmission.
In the water supply and drainage piping system, plastic pipes have gradually replaced traditional pipes such as cast iron pipes and galvanized steel pipes as the mainstream pipes. Compared with traditional pipes, plastic pipes have significant advantages such as light weight, corrosion resistance, low water flow resistance, energy saving, simple and rapid installation, and lower cost. They are favored by the pipeline engineering community. At the same time, with the rapid development of the petrochemical industry and the continuous advancement of plastic manufacturing technology, the output of plastic pipes has increased rapidly, and the types of products have become more diversified.
After PVC-U drainage pipes, HDPE pipes have become the second most consumed plastic pipe variety in the world. PE80 and PE100 grade medium or high-density polyethylene pipes should be used for gas transportation; PE80 and PE100 grade medium or high-density polyethylene pipes are usually used for water supply pipes, and PE63 has gradually been eliminated. In terms of water delivery, the fastest growing is the PE100 pipeline system, and the growth rate in the next five years is expected to reach more than 10%.
High Mountain Pipe is committed to producing and selling plastic pipes, fittings, valves and related plumbing accessories. by providing professional solutions for water supply systems The production and distribution of our main products, PE Plumbing Pipes and HDPE Drainage Pipes are industry leaders.
Adhering to the corporate philosophy of "people-oriented, honesty and win-win", we are committed to the research and development of new building materials. We are willing to sincerely cooperate with friends from all walks of life to create a better tomorrow.
"Professional focus, pursuit of innovation, quality first, customer satisfaction" is our unremitting quality policy.
In the past, present and future, the company regards production quality as a sharp sword in the market fight, and has formed a strict quality inspection and supervision system. It is the first in the industry to pass IS09001-2000 quality system certification and IS09001-2000 environmental system certification. "Service is also a product", our company provides users with thoughtful and meticulous full-process high-quality services in the pre-sales, in-sales and after-sales processes. The company has more than 20 professional after-sales service personnel to provide users with reasonable product design, construction and installation. Program and technical support.
Q: Which payment method can your company use?
A: T/T, L/C or full trade insurance. You can choose the one that is convenient for you.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Is it possible to use the label or packaging I specified?
A: Yes. If necessary, we would like to use labels or packaging according to your requirements.