PE Water Supply Pipe Steel Mesh Skeleton Composite HDPE Brand New Material Black Irrigation Pipes
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a white powder or granular product. It is non-toxic, tasteless, crystallinity is 80%-90%, softening point is 125-135℃, service temperature can reach 100℃; hardness, tensile strength and creep are better than low-density polyethylene; wear resistance, electricity Good insulation, toughness and cold resistance; good chemical stability, insoluble in any organic solvents at room temperature, corrosion resistance to acids, alkalis and various salts; low permeability to water vapor and air, water absorption Low; poor aging resistance, environmental stress cracking resistance is not as good as low-density polyethylene, especially thermal oxidation will reduce its performance, so antioxidants and ultraviolet absorbers must be added to the resin to improve this deficiency.
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. It is easy to butt welding and electrofusion welding to form a closed anti-seepage system. When laying along the trench, it can reduce the amount of trench excavated earthwork and reduce the amount of accessories.
2. Light weight and easy to install and handle;
3. With strong wear resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, no external protection is needed for buried pipelines. It can be applied to earthquake and soil settlement areas in mining areas, and can also be laid at the bottom of rivers by the sinking method.
4. Chemical resistance, internal, external and microbial corrosion resistance, strong corrosion resistance, and healthy. It is suitable for conveying acidic and alkaline substances, sewage, natural gas, coal gas and other substances;
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used for indoor and outdoor water supply pipelines.
6. Long service life, with a service life of more than almost 50 years;
7. Easy to recycle.
High-density polyethylene resin can be used to form plastic products by injection, extrusion, blow molding and rotational molding. Various types of containers, industrial accessories, medical supplies, toys, shells, bottle stoppers and shields can be molded by injection molding. Various hollow containers, ultra-thin films, etc. can be formed by blow molding. Extrusion can be used to form pipes, stretch strips, straps, monofilaments, wire and cable sheaths, etc.
In addition, it can also form decorative panels for construction, shutters, synthetic wood, synthetic paper, synthetic film, and molded calcium plastic products, etc.
High Mountain Pipe is committed to producing and selling plastic pipes, fittings, valves and related plumbing accessories. by providing professional solutions for water supply systems The production and distribution of our main products, PE Plumbing Pipes and HDPE Drainage Pipes are industry leaders.
Adhering to the corporate philosophy of "people-oriented, honesty and win-win", we are committed to the research and development of new building materials. We are willing to sincerely cooperate with friends from all walks of life to create a better tomorrow.
Q: After reading your FAQ, I am very satisfied. How can I start buying my order?
A: Please contact our sales manager by email or phone, thank you.
Q: What are raw materials?
Q: Why choose us?
A: We are a professional manufacturer with competitive price, excellent quality and fast delivery time.
|Tel :||+86 15052152041|