PVC Pipe Fittings DIY Shoe Cabinet Right-Angle Shelf Plastic 1 Inch 20 25 Tube Fitting For Water Supply
There are PVC pipes with a nominal outer diameter of 50CM, but the largest soft PVC pipe is generally 50mm.
Rigid PVC pipe has a nominal outer diameter: (unit mm)
2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6,...355, 400, 450, 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900, 1000, etc.
|0.63 M pa||0.8Mpa||l.OMpa||1.25Mpa||1.6Mpa||2.0Mpa|
Vicat softening: temperature≥74℃
Oven test: the sample has no blistering, chipping and cracking of the joints; defects around the injection point that do not penetrate 50% of the wall thickness of the point are allowed; cracks that are not used to the full wall thickness are allowed at the joint line
Appearance: No cracks, the inner and outer surfaces of the pipe fittings are smooth and flat, no bubbles, cracks and obvious marks, depressions, uneven color and discoloration lines are allowed. The pipe fittings should be intact and free of defects, and the gate and overflow should be trimmed and smooth.
Pipeline foundation laying
(1) To ensure that the bottom of the pipe is in close contact with the foundation and to control the axis elevation and slope of the pipe, the PVC-U pipe should still be used as a cushion foundation. For general soil, only a layer of 0.1m thick sand cushion is usually enough. For soft soil foundation, and when the bottom of the trough is below the groundwater level, it is advisable to spread a layer of gravel or gravel with a thickness of not less than 0.15m and a gravel particle size of 5-40mm, and then pave a layer of gravel or gravel with a thickness of not less than 0.05m. Sand cushion to facilitate the stability of the foundation. The foundation should leave a groove at the socket connection part to facilitate the placement of the socket, and then backfill it with sand after installation. The axillary corners where the bottom of the pipe meets the foundation must be filled with coarse sand or medium sand to tightly wrap the part of the bottom of the pipe to form an effective support.
(2) Generally, manual installation is adopted for pipeline installation. For pipes with groove depth greater than 3m or pipe diameter greater than DN400mm, non-metallic ropes can be used to hoist pipes into the groove. When installing the socket pipe, the socket should be installed in the direction of water flow, and the socket should be installed in sequence from downstream to upstream. The length of the pipe can be cut with a hand saw, but the section should be kept vertical and flat without damage. The installation of the small-caliber pipe can be done manually. A wooden baffle is installed at the end of the pipe and a crowbar is used to align the installed pipe with the axis and insert it into the socket. Pipes with a diameter greater than DN400mm can be used to carry hoists and other tools by hand, but construction machinery must not be used to force the pipe into place. Most of the pipe interfaces are rubber ring interfaces, which are easy to operate, but attention should be paid to the section type and sealing effect of the rubber ring. The sealing effect of the round rubber ring is not good, and the sealing effect of the special-shaped rubber ring with low deformation resistance and preventing rolling is better. Ordinary bonding interface is only suitable for pipes below DN110mm. Ribbed winding pipes must use special pipe joints and adhesives made by the manufacturer to ensure the quality of the joints.
(3) The connection between the pipeline and the inspection well should adopt a flexible interface, and can be connected by socket pipe fittings. It can also be connected with a precast concrete sleeve, the concrete sleeve is laid in the wall of the inspection well, and the inner wall of the sleeve and the pipe are sealed with a rubber ring to form a flexible connection. The bonding performance of cement mortar and PVC-U is not good, so it is not advisable to directly build pipes or fittings in the inspection shaft wall. Intermediate layer can be used, that is, a layer of plastic adhesive is evenly coated on the outer surface of the PVC-U pipe, and then a layer of dry coarse sand is sprinkled on it. After curing for 20 minutes, an intermediate layer with a rough surface will be formed. The well can ensure a good combination with cement mortar. In pit ponds and soft soil zones, in order to reduce uneven settlement of pipelines and inspection wells, an effective method is to first connect a short pipe of no more than 2m to the inspection well, and then connect the entire length of the pipe below. , So that the settlement difference between the inspection well and the pipeline forms a smooth transition.
(4) The trench backfilling flexible pipe works as the pipe and soil to bear the load. The trench backfill material and the compactness of the backfill have a great influence on the deformation and bearing capacity of the pipeline. The greater the deformation modulus of the backfill and the higher the degree of compaction, the smaller the deformation of the pipeline and the greater the bearing capacity. The design and construction should be carefully considered according to specific conditions. In addition to the general regulations of pipeline engineering, the trench backfilling must also take corresponding necessary measures based on the characteristics of the PVC-U pipe. The pipeline should be backfilled immediately after installation, and it is not advisable to stop for a long time before backfilling. The backfill material within 0.4m from the bottom of the tube to the top of the tube must be strictly controlled. Crushed stone chips, gravel, medium sand and coarse sand or excavated good-quality soil can be used. When the pipeline is located under the carriageway and the pavement is built immediately after laying, the impact of the trench backfill settlement on the pavement structure should be considered. The range of 0.4m from the bottom of the pipe to the top of the pipe must be backfilled and compacted with medium, coarse sand or stone chips in layers. In order to ensure the safety of the pipeline, the tamping machine shall not be tamped within 0.4m above the top of the pipe. The compaction coefficient of backfilling from the bottom of the pipe to the top of the pipe should be greater than or equal to 95%; for the range 0.4m above the pipe top, it should be greater than 80%; other parts should be greater than or equal to 90%. In rainy season construction should also pay attention to prevent water accumulation in the trench. The pipeline floats.
(5) The tightness test after installation of the pipeline can adopt closed water test or closed air test. The air-tight test is simple and fast, which is most suitable for the characteristics of PVC-U pipeline construction speed. However, there are no inspection standards and special inspection equipment at present, and further research is needed. The tightness of PVC-U pipes is better than that of concrete pipes, and a good rubber ring joint can be completely waterproof. Because the allowable water leakage for the closed water test of PVC-U pipes is stricter than that for concrete pipes, my country has no specific regulations. The United States stipulates that the leakage per km of pipe length for 24 hours should not exceed 4.6 liters per mm pipe diameter. Use for reference.
High Mountain Pipe is a well-known PVC pipe manufacturer and wholesaler in Jiangsu. It produces multi-caliber HDPE pipes, pvc pipes, pvc hoses and accessories and supporting machines. The products are widely used. It is the first choice for watering and irrigation of agricultural and forestry breeding gardens. The pipeline is An essential transmission tool for industrial, agricultural, and construction engineering drainage cleaning. Complete specifications, can be customized according to customer needs, use quality to create a brand, and use service to win trust.
The company adheres to the people-oriented scientific development concept, correctly grasps product development trends, implements strategic target management, is committed to developing core manufacturing advantages, optimizing resource allocation and technological breakthroughs, introducing market-oriented and refined operating systems, achieving leapfrog development, and striving to build " "Rongchengxing" brand, implement a win-win strategy, and work hard for the development of the industry!
Q: What is the purpose of this pipeline?
A: It is mainly used to transport liquids, and is used on a large scale in urban water supply projects, farmland irrigation, etc.
Q: What certificates do you have for this product?
A: ISO, CE, SGS, etc.
Q: Is the price on this page correct?
A: The listed prices are for reference only, please contact us directly for the latest prices.