Factory Direct Price Plastic Pipe 20mm To 1000mm Hdpe Pipe For Water Supply And Irrigation
HDPE vertical rib corrugated drainage pipes and HDPE pipes are the replacement products of traditional steel pipes and PVC drinking water pipes. HDPE pipes must withstand a certain pressure. Usually, PE resins with large molecular weight and good mechanical properties such as HDPE resins are used. LDPE resin has low tensile strength, resistance to pressure difference, poor rigidity, poor dimensional stability during molding and difficult connection, and is not suitable as a material for water supply pressure pipes. However, due to its high hygienic index, LDPE, especially LLDPE resin, has become a common material for the production of drinking water pipes. LDPE and LLDPE resins have low melt viscosity, good fluidity and easy processing, so the selection range of their melt index is also wide. Usually MI is between 0.3-3g/10min.
Loaded into 40GP/Piece
6m or 12m per Piece
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
Performance characteristics of HDPE water supply solid wall pipe:
1. Easy to handle: HDPE pipes are lighter than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes. It is easy to handle and install. Lower manpower and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
2. A variety of new construction methods: HDPE pipes have a variety of construction technologies, which are fully suitable for traditional excavation construction methods and new trenchless technologies such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, lining, cracking, and submersion.
3. Reliable connection: HDPE piping systems are connected by hot melt or electric hot melt, and the strength of the joint is higher than that of the pipe body, as long as the correct temperature, hot melt time, cooling time and hot melt connection method are mastered during construction according to the construction method standard Generally speaking, there is no risk of leakage during operation.
4. Electrothermal fusion: The use of special electric fusion welding machine to connect straight pipes and straight pipes, straight pipes and pipe fittings is generally used for pipes below 160mm.
5. Hot-melt butt connection: It is generally used for pipes above 160mm when using a special butt welding machine to connect pipes.
6. Steel-plastic connection: It can be connected by flange, screw thread and other methods.
PE pipes are used in a wide range of fields, among which water supply/drainage pipes, power/communication pipes, gas pipes, and sewage pipes are the main uses. Compared with traditional metal pipes and cement pipes, PE pipes have light weight, corrosion resistance, and water flow resistance. Small size, good energy saving, convenient transportation and installation, long service life and other advantages. The materials used for polymer pipes (plastic pipes) mainly include polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene.
High Mountain Pipe Management Industry With 19 years of experience in R&D, production and sales of plastic pipe fittings, HDPE pipes are of good quality. In order to meet the actual needs of modern high-quality buildings and the design concept of environmental protection and silence, the company has introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and has successively developed grooved ( HDPE) HDPE mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and HDPE siphon drainage system series products. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. hdpe pipe factory adheres to the factory policy of "credibility, quality and management as the fundamental goal", with moderate price, dedicated service, and customer satisfaction as the purpose, abiding by contracts and keeping promises and famous all over the country.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: Accept the T/T and L/C terms.
Q: After reading your FAQ, I am very satisfied. How can I start buying my order?
A: Please contact our sales manager by email or phone, thank you.
Q: What are raw materials?
|Tel :||+86 15052152041|