Polyethylene Pipes For Water Supply 315mm 450mm Large Diameter Plastic Pipe HDPE Water Pipe
HDPE water supply pipes are produced with high-density polyethylene PE100 or PE80 resin raw materials, and are widely used in urban water supply projects and rural drinking water projects. Nominal pressure has five pressure levels from 0.6Mpa-1.6Mpa; specifications from dn20-dn1600mm.
|Model (inner diameter)|
1. Long service life: under normal conditions (-20℃～-70℃), the minimum service life is 50 years.
2. Good hygiene: PE pipe is non-toxic, does not contain heavy metal additives, does not scale, does not breed bacteria, solves the secondary pollution of drinking water, and meets the safety evaluation regulations of GB/T17279-1998;
3. Resistant to the corrosion of various chemical media;
4. The inner wall is smooth, the friction coefficient is extremely low, the medium passing ability is strong and it has excellent wear resistance.
5. Good flexibility and high impact strength;
6. Light weight, convenient transportation and installation;
7. The unique hot-melt butt joint technology makes the joint strength higher than the pipe body, ensuring the safety and reliability of the joint;
8. The welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall project cost is low.
1. Urban and rural tap water pipeline system
PE pipes are hygienic, non-toxic and non-scaling, and are more suitable for urban and rural water supply main pipes and buried pipes. They are safe, hygienic, economical, easy to construct and have a long service life.
2. Urban gas pipelines
Because PE pipe has good creep resistance and economy, it can gradually replace ductile iron pipe for urban gas transmission.
3. Replaceable cement pipes, cast iron pipes and steel pipes
It is used for the renovation of the old network without large-scale excavation, the construction is convenient, and the cost is low, and it can be widely used in the renovation of the pipeline network in the old city.
4. Industrial raw material transportation pipeline
It can be used for raw material conveying pipes in chemical, chemical fiber, food, forestry, pharmaceutical, light industry, papermaking, metallurgy and other industries.
Five, landscaping water supply network
Landscaping requires a lot of water pipes, and the flexibility and low cost of PE pipes make them the best choice.
6. Pipes for sewage discharge
PE pipes have unique corrosion resistance and can be used for industrial wastewater and sewage discharge with low cost and maintenance.
7. Ore and mud transportation
PE pipes have high stress resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and can be widely used for conveying ore sand, coal ash and river dredging mud.
8. Agricultural irrigation pipes
The inner wall of the PE pipe is smooth, the flow rate is large, it can be constructed across the road, and the impact resistance is good. It is an ideal pipe for agricultural irrigation.
9. Marine pipeline
The PE pipe is light in weight and easy to connect, and can be widely used in the internal water supply and drainage of large ships.
10. Pipelines for seawater desalination
PE pipes have long service life and high cost performance, and are widely used in seawater desalination projects.
11. Rural biogas pipeline
Because PE has good economy, it is being widely used in rural biogas projects.
12. Special pipeline for ground source heat pump
At present, all special pipes for ground source heat pump systems are made of PE pipes, and the commonly used model is De32*3.0mm
High Mountain Pipe Management Industry With 19 years of experience in R&D, production and sales of plastic pipe fittings, HDPE pipes are of good quality. In order to meet the actual needs of modern high-quality buildings and the design concept of environmental protection and silence, the company has introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and has successively developed grooved ( HDPE) HDPE mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and HDPE siphon drainage system series products. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. hdpe pipe factory adheres to the factory policy of "credibility, quality and management as the fundamental goal", with moderate price, dedicated service, and customer satisfaction as the purpose, abiding by contracts and keeping promises and famous all over the country.
Q: Is the price on this page correct?
A: The listed prices are for reference only, please contact us directly for the latest prices.
Q: What is the purpose of this pipeline?
A: It is mainly used to transport liquids, and is used on a large scale in urban water supply projects, farmland irrigation, etc.
Q: What certificates do you have for this product?
A: ISO, CE, SGS, etc.
|Contact Person :||Anna qian|
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|