Factory Cheap Price Double Large Diameter Straight Length 1000mm Pipes For Cold Water Supply Hdpe Pipe
1. Hot melt connection.
Hot-melt connection is a special heating tool, which heats the parts to be connected of polyethylene pipes or fittings under pressure, disassembles the heating tool after melting, connects the two fusion surfaces under pressure, and maintains a period of time under stable pressure until the joint cools . Hot-melt connections include hot-melt butt connections, hot-melt socket connections, and hot-melt saddle connections.
The most commonly used pe pipes in rainwater collection systems
2. Electrofusion connection.
The electrofusion connection is to use the special electrofusion tube embedded with the resistance wire to make close contact with the connection part of the PE pipe and the pipe and electrify. Electrofusion connections can be used to connect polyethylene pipes or plug pipes of different types and melt flow rates. Electrofusion connections are divided into electrofusion socket connections and electrofusion saddle connections.
3. Plug-in flexible connection.
PE water supply pipe manufacturer socket type flexible connection is a new connection method developed with reference to the principle of socket type flexible connection of cast iron pipe and polyvinyl chloride pipe (PVC-U). PE water supply pipe manufacturer welds a reinforced polyethylene socket at one end of the polyethylene pipe .
|Model (inner diameter)|
1. HDPE pipe has good stress crack resistance: HDPE pipe has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and the environmental stress crack resistance is also very prominent.
2. Good impact resistance at high temperature: The high temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is extremely low, and it can be used safely in the temperature range of -60-60 °C. During construction in summer, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not be brittle.
3. Good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE pipe fittings are resistant to corrosion by a variety of chemical media, and chemical substances in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it does not decay, rust or electrochemically corrode; it also does not promote algae, bacterial or fungal growth. Nonetheless, there is the release of harmful substances when extinguished.
Various properties of frpp pipes you don't know
4. Good wear resistance: The comparison test of wear resistance between HDPE pipe and steel pipe shows that the wear resistance of HDPE pipe is 4 times that of steel pipe. In the field of mud conveying, compared with steel pipes, HDPE pipes have better wear resistance, which means that HDPE pipes have longer service life and better economy.
5. Anti-aging and long service life: polyethylene pipes containing 2-2.5% of carbon black evenly distributed can be stored in the open air or used for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
6. Reliable connection: The polyethylene pipe parts are connected by electrothermal fusion, and the strength of the joint is higher than that of the pipe body.
HDPE pipes are mainly used for: municipal engineering water supply systems, indoor water supply systems in buildings, outdoor buried water supply systems and residential quarters, buried water supply systems in factories, repair of old pipelines, water treatment engineering pipeline systems, gardening, irrigation and other fields of industry water pipes, etc.
However, it should be noted that HDPE pipes cannot be used for hot water lines.
High Mountain Pipe Management Industry With 19 years of experience in R&D, production and sales of plastic pipe fittings, HDPE pipes are of good quality. In order to meet the actual needs of modern high-quality buildings and the design concept of environmental protection and silence, the company has introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and has successively developed grooved ( HDPE) HDPE mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and HDPE siphon drainage system series products. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. hdpe pipe factory adheres to the factory policy of "credibility, quality and management as the fundamental goal", with moderate price, dedicated service, and customer satisfaction as the purpose, abiding by contracts and keeping promises and famous all over the country.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We always have common products in stock and can be shipped within 30 days.
Large orders require 15 days to complete production.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: Accept the T/T and L/C terms.
|Contact Person :||Anna qian|
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|