Hot Sale Factory Direct Plumbing Insulation Tube Fitting For Chield Water PPR Pipe Fittings
PP-R pipe is also called tripropylene polypropylene pipe. It is made of random copolymerized polypropylene and extruded into pipes, and injection molded into pipe fittings. It is a new type of plastic pipe product developed and applied in Europe in the early 1990s. In the late 1980s, PP-R used a gas phase copolymerization process to make about 5% PE randomly and uniformly polymerize (random copolymerization) in the molecular chain of PP to become a new generation of pipeline materials. It has good impact resistance and long-term creep properties.
|DN||EN||20℃ Pressure||Temperature range|
1. Non-toxic and hygienic. The raw material molecules of PP-R are only carbon and hydrogen elements, and there are no harmful and toxic elements. It is hygienic and reliable. It is not only used in hot and cold water pipes, but also in pure drinking water systems.
2. heat preservation and energy saving. The thermal conductivity of PP-R pipe is 0.21w/mk, which is only 1/200 of that of steel pipe.
3. Better heat resistance. The Vicat softening point of the PP-R pipe is 131.5°C. The maximum working temperature can reach 95℃, which can meet the requirements of the hot water system in the building water supply and drainage code.
4. Long service life. The service life of PP-R pipe can reach more than 50 years under the conditions of working temperature of 70℃ and working pressure (PN) of 1.0MPa (provided that the pipe material must be above S3.2 and S2.5 series); at room temperature (20℃) The service life can reach more than 100 years.
5. Easy installation and reliable connection. PP-R has good welding performance. The pipes and fittings can be connected by hot melt and electrofusion, which is easy to install and reliable. The strength of the connecting part is greater than the strength of the pipe itself.
6. Materials can be recycled. The PP-R waste is cleaned and crushed and then recycled for the production of pipes and fittings. The amount of recycled material does not exceed 10% of the total, which does not affect product quality.
1PP-R pipe has lower hardness and poorer rigidity than metal pipe. It should be protected during handling and construction to avoid mechanical damage caused by improper external force. The location of the pipeline should be marked after the dark application, so as to avoid damage to the pipeline due to the second decoration.
2PP-R pipe has a certain low temperature brittleness below 5 ℃. Be careful in winter construction. When cutting the pipe, use a sharp knife to cut slowly. Do not press or knock on the installed pipeline, and cover the parts susceptible to external force with protection if necessary.
3PP-R pipes are prone to aging and degradation after long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, and must be wrapped with a dark protective layer when installed outdoors or in direct sunlight.
4PP-R pipes should be connected by hot-melt connection except that they are connected with metal pipes or water appliances using mechanical connection methods such as threaded inserts, so that the pipes are integrated and there is no leakage point.
The linear expansion coefficient of 5PP-R pipe is relatively large (0.15mm/m°C), and technical measures to prevent the expansion and deformation of the pipe must be taken when the pipe is installed in the surface or not directly buried.
6 After the pipeline is installed, the pressure must be tested before sealing the pipe (direct burial) and covering the decorative layer (non-direct burial).
The pressure test pressure of the cold water pipe is 1.5 times the working pressure of the system, but not less than 0.6MPa;
The test pressure of the hot water pipe is twice the working pressure, but not less than 1.5MPa.
Pressure test time and method technical regulations
7 When the PP-R pipe is laid openly or not directly buried, the support and hanger must be installed according to the regulations.
Located in Jiangsu, with convenient water and land transportation. It is a comprehensive enterprise integrating research, development, design, application, production and sales. The company has production lines for PE water supply pipes with larger diameters, prestressed corrugated pipes, corrugated pipe production lines, PVC pipe production lines and other equipment. Specializing in the production of PE water supply pipes, prestressed corrugated pipes, HDPE corrugated pipes, plastic blind trenches, permeable pipes, etc. The products are mainly used in municipal administration, highways, railways, water conservancy, power, environmental greening and infrastructure construction, and are used in municipalities and expressways. Many national key projects such as railways and railways have been well received by engineering experts and users.
Q: Where is your company?
A: We are located in Jiangsu, China.
Q: What is your warranty policy?
A: The product is guaranteed for two years from the date of shipment (or leaving the seller's factory depending on the terms).
It is also guaranteed that the product can be used for 50 years.
Q: How to buy products?
A: Send an email to us and we will get back to you within one day.