HDPE pipe fittings Electrofusion sleeve straight through PE fittings joint
Paste the characteristics of the parts to be welded (such as melting time) on the parts. The electrofusion control unit (ECU) provides the electrical energy required by the heating coil. After the coil is energized, the materials close to it melt to form an expansion pool. The expansion pool is in contact with the pipe surface. The continuously introduced heat energy promotes the melting of the pipe surface, resulting in a mixture of pipe melt and pipe fitting melt. This is essential for flawless welding. After the thermal cycle is over, the fittings and pipes are cooled, and the molten material solidifies to form a firm joint.
After the coil is energized, it will form a hot zone and a cold zone, some terms are also called melting zone and freezing zone. The length of these areas is particularly important. Each area ensures that the welding is controlled at the precise length of the accessory socket, ensuring that the melt pressure is controlled during the entire connection process. The precise control, pitch and position of the coil relative to the inner surface of the socket can ensure uniform heat distribution.
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. High strength, good compression and impact resistance;
2. Good anti-uniform settlement performance, suitable for soft soil and sand foundation;
3. Convenient connection, no leakage in the joint;
4. Lightweight, easy to carry, easy to construct, and low overall project cost.
5. The inner wall is smooth, the friction is small, and the water flow capacity is strong;
6. Corrosion resistance, no pollution;
1. Reliable connection: The polyethylene piping systems are connected by electrothermal fusion, and the strength of the joint is higher than that of the pipe body.
2. Good impact resistance at low temperature: The low temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is extremely low, and it can be used safely in the temperature range of -60-60 °C. During construction in winter, due to the good impact resistance of the material, the pipe will not be brittle.
3. Good resistance to stress cracking: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and its resistance to environmental stress cracking is also very outstanding.
4. Good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE pipes are resistant to corrosion by a variety of chemical media, and the chemicals present in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipes. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it does not rot, rust or electrochemically corrode; it also does not promote algal, bacterial or fungal growth.
High Mountain Pipe has passed ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 management system certification and China environmental labeling product certification. The company is applying for CQC (China Quality) certification and CNAS (China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment) national laboratory qualification accreditation. Efficiently treating our customers as partners with sincerity, specialization and satisfaction is our managerial principle.
Long-term stock products: FRPP pipes, HDPE pipes, PP pipes, PPH pipes, PP boards, PE boards, UHMWPE boards and all pipe fittings.Pipes and plates with special quality requirements and colors, large quantities can be customized according to customer requirements and colors.
Q: Which payment is available for your company?
A: T/T, L/C or Ali trade insurance. You can choose the one which is convenient for you.
Q: After reading your FAQ, I am very satisfied. How can I start buying my order?
A: Please contact our sales manager by email or phone, thank you.
Q: What are raw materials?