50mm 160mm 200mm 225mm HDPE Agriculture Water Supply Pipe PE Drip Irrigation Pipe
HDPE drainage pipe is a replacement product of traditional steel pipes and polyvinyl chloride drainage pipes. It is mainly responsible for drainage of rainwater, sewage, irrigation and drainage of farmland, etc. It is widely used in roads, railway subgrades, subway projects, waste landfills, tunnels, etc. , Green belts, sports grounds and slope protection caused by high water content and other drainage fields, as well as underground irrigation and drainage systems for agriculture and horticulture.
|Model (inner diameter)
1. Thermal conductivity: pipes used for floor heating need to have good thermal conductivity. PE-RT has better thermal conductivity, and its thermal conductivity is twice that of PP-R and PP-B pipes. It is very suitable for floor heating.
2. High temperature resistance: The high temperature resistance of PE-RT can reach 90°C, while that of PEX can only reach 65°C.
3. Low temperature thermal shock resistance: PE-RT has better low temperature shock resistance. During winter construction, the pipes are not susceptible to impact and rupture, which increases the flexibility of construction arrangements.
4. Environmental protection: PE-RT and PP-R can be recycled and will not pollute the environment. The PEX cannot be recycled will cause secondary pollution.
5. Stability of processing performance: PEX has the problems of controlling the degree of cross-linking and cross-linking uniformity. The processing is complicated and the processing directly affects the performance of the pipe. However, PE-RT and PP-R are easy to process, and the performance of the pipe is basically determined by the raw material, and the performance is relatively stable.
Polyethylene PE water supply pipes are widely used in building water supply, building drainage, buried drainage pipes, building heating, gas transmission pipes, welding and telecommunications maintenance casings, industrial pipes, and agricultural pipes because of their unique advantages. Wait. Its key applications are urban water supply, urban gas supply, farmland irrigation and other industries. PE (polyethylene) raw materials are widely used in the water supply pipe manufacturing industry because of their high strength, corrosion resistance, and non-toxic properties; because it is not easy Rust, therefore, is an ideal pipe to replace ordinary iron water supply pipes.
High Mountain Pipe Management Industry With 19 years of experience in R&D, production and sales of plastic pipe fittings, HDPE pipes are of good quality. In order to meet the actual needs of modern high-quality buildings and the design concept of environmental protection and silence, the company has introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and has successively developed grooved ( HDPE) HDPE mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and HDPE siphon drainage system series products. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. hdpe pipe factory adheres to the factory policy of "credibility, quality and management as the fundamental goal", with moderate price, dedicated service, and customer satisfaction as the purpose, abiding by contracts and keeping promises and famous all over the country.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We always have common products in stock and can be shipped within 30 days.
Large orders require 15 days to complete production.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: Accept the T/T and L/C terms.
|Contact Person :