Agriculture Irrigation Pipes HDPE Water Supply Pipe High Quality Pe Pipeline
Hot melt connection refers to a connection method between non-metal and non-metal after heating to (liquid) melting point. It is widely used in the connection of new pipes and fittings such as PP-R pipe, PB pipe, PE-RT pipe, metal composite pipe, curved elastic vector aluminum alloy lined plastic composite pipe system, etc. In the steel structure project, two metal steel bars are connected by hot melt through electric heating equipment. The connection point after metal hot-melt connection must be cooled at room temperature to achieve the tensile stress of the original metal material. Hot-melt connections mainly include hot-melt socket connections and hot-melt butt-welding connections. Hot-melt connections have the advantages of easy connection, long service life, and not easy to corrode.
|Model (inner diameter)|
1. Good chemical stability: HDPE molecules have no polarity, good chemical stability, do not breed algae and bacteria, do not scale, and are environmentally friendly products.
Second, the connection strength is good: the use of socket electric fusion or butt hot fusion, less joints, no leakage.
3. Small water flow resistance: The inner surface of the HDPE pipe is smooth, the friction coefficient is small, and the flow rate is large.
4. Good resistance to low temperature brittleness: the brittle temperature is (-40℃), and special protection measures are not required during construction under general low temperature conditions (0℃).
5. Good wear resistance: The comparison test of wear resistance between HDPE pipes and steel pipes shows that the wear resistance of HDPE pipes is 4 times that of steel pipes.
6. Strong compressive ability: It has good impact resistance, even if there is a water hammer that is 2.5 times the nominal pressure, it will not cause any damage to the pipeline.
7. Anti-aging and long service life: HDPE pipes can be stored or used outdoors for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
Polyethylene PE water supply pipes are widely used in building water supply, building drainage, buried drainage pipes, building heating, gas transmission pipes, welding and telecommunications maintenance casings, industrial pipes, and agricultural pipes because of their unique advantages. Wait. Its key applications are urban water supply, urban gas supply, farmland irrigation and other industries. PE (polyethylene) raw materials are widely used in the water supply pipe manufacturing industry because of their high strength, corrosion resistance, and non-toxic properties; because it is not easy Rust, therefore, is an ideal pipe to replace ordinary iron water supply pipes.
High Mountain Pipe Management Industry With 19 years of experience in R&D, production and sales of plastic pipe fittings, HDPE pipes are of good quality. In order to meet the actual needs of modern high-quality buildings and the design concept of environmental protection and silence, the company has introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and has successively developed grooved ( HDPE) HDPE mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and HDPE siphon drainage system series products. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. hdpe pipe factory adheres to the factory policy of "credibility, quality and management as the fundamental goal", with moderate price, dedicated service, and customer satisfaction as the purpose, abiding by contracts and keeping promises and famous all over the country.
Q: How to buy products?
A: Send an email to us and we will get back to you within one day.
Q: Can you make special designs and logos on your products?
A: Yes, it is very easy.
Q: Can I customize the size I need?
|Contact Person :||Anna qian|
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|