Black HDPE Water Supply Pipe Drainage And Sewage Pipe Industrial Wastewater Sewage Discharge
HDPE is a very common material, that is, high-density polyethylene. HD means high-density, so the name implies. It is harder than ordinary PE plastic, milky white, has good chemical stability, and has a certain high and low temperature resistance. If the process is hygienic, it is a relatively "clean" material. HDPE water supply pipes and PE water supply pipes are both PE pipe fittings. HDPE is high-density polyethylene, and PE is polyethylene. That's the difference. But the physical properties are different.
|SDR 9||SDR 11||SDR 13.6||SDR 17||SDR 21||SDR 26|
1. Corrosion resistance, no need for anti-corrosion treatment, long service life;
2. The inner wall is smooth, the water flow resistance is small, the flow capacity is large, and the construction cost is saved;
3. Good wear resistance and wear resistance;
4. It has good low temperature impact resistance and can be safely affected in the temperature range of -20~40℃;
1. Drainage of tunnels and underpasses;
2. Water supply and drainage for municipal engineering, water purification plants, sewage plants, garbage dumps, etc.;
3. Drainage of rest green areas such as golf courses, sports fields, parks, etc.;
4. Soil and water conservation of slope development in hillside land;
5. Underground drainage of the site preparation project;
High Mountain Pipe is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the production, research and development, sales and installation of new green and environmentally-friendly polyethylene pipes. The company has several intelligent numerical control production lines, which mainly produce and sell: 1. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) water supply pipe series products, including PE water supply pipes and fittings. Steel mesh skeleton PE composite pipes, pipe fittings, etc.; 2. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) drainage and sewage pipe series products, including double-wall corrugated pipes, trenchless sewage traction pipes, hollow wall winding pipes, and inner rib reinforced PE spiral corrugations Pipes, steel belt reinforced PE spiral corrugated pipes, reinforced winding corrugated pipes, etc.; 3. High-density polyethylene (HDPE)/MPP power, cable, and communication sheathing series products, including PE power, cable, and communication sheathing, MPP electric power, cables, communication jacket pipes, etc.; 4. HDPE various mine pipes.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We always have common products in stock and can be shipped within 30 days.
Large orders require 15 days to complete production.
Q: How to get free samples?
A: Send your address, telephone number, zip code and express account number to our mailbox, and tell us which model of samples you need. Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.