Factory Customized Hdpe Water Supply Pipe Pe100 Black Pipe For Farm Irrigation
There are many classification methods of HDPE pipes, which can be divided into water supply pipes, gas pipes, aluminum-plastic composite pipes, buried drainage pipes, agricultural irrigation pipes and electrical casings according to the application field; according to the pressure conditions, they can be divided into pressure pipes and non-pressure pipes. , water supply pipes and gas pipes belong to the category of pressure pipes.
In recent years, with the application of HDPE pipe more and more widely. Density alone cannot accurately reflect the essential performance of PE as a pipe. At present, the unified classification method is to classify the pipe and its raw materials according to the long-term hydrostatic strength of the PE pipe, which is divided into PE 32, PE 40, and PE 63. PE80, PE100. Among them, the PE 80 and PE 100 grade pipes can be used to transport gas, while the pipes below the PE 63 grade are mainly used for hot water pipes and sewage and irrigation pipes.
Loaded into 40GP/Piece
6m or 12m per Piece
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. Thermal conductivity: pipes used for floor heating need to have good thermal conductivity. PE-RT has better thermal conductivity, and its thermal conductivity is twice that of PP-R and PP-B pipes. It is very suitable for floor heating.
2. High temperature resistance: The high temperature resistance of PE-RT can reach 90°C, while that of PEX can only reach 65°C.
3. Low temperature thermal shock resistance: PE-RT has better low temperature shock resistance. During winter construction, the pipes are not susceptible to impact and rupture, which increases the flexibility of construction arrangements.
4. Environmental protection: PE-RT and PP-R can be recycled and will not pollute the environment. The PEX cannot be recycled will cause secondary pollution.
5. Stability of processing performance: PEX has the problems of controlling the degree of cross-linking and cross-linking uniformity. The processing is complicated and the processing directly affects the performance of the pipe. However, PE-RT and PP-R are easy to process, and the performance of the pipe is basically determined by the raw material, and the performance is relatively stable.
Sewage discharge pipes
HDPE sewage treatment pipe refers to a system of pipes, canals and their ancillary facilities that collect and discharge sewage, waste water and rainwater. Including mains, branches and pipes leading to the treatment plant, whether built on the street or anywhere else, should be counted as drains as long as they are drains. HDPE chemical pipes have high chemical resistance to rings dissolved in civil and industrial wastewater.
High Mountain Pipe Management Industry With 19 years of experience in R&D, production and sales of plastic pipe fittings, HDPE pipes are of good quality. In order to meet the actual needs of modern high-quality buildings and the design concept of environmental protection and silence, the company has introduced advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology, and has successively developed grooved ( HDPE) HDPE mute, HDPE grooved mute pipe, HDPE grooved drainage pipe compression drainage system and HDPE siphon drainage system series products. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. hdpe pipe factory adheres to the factory policy of "credibility, quality and management as the fundamental goal", with moderate price, dedicated service, and customer satisfaction as the purpose, abiding by contracts and keeping promises and famous all over the country.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
Q: Is the price on this page correct?
A: The listed prices are for reference only, please contact us directly for the latest prices.
|Contact Person :||Anna qian|
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|