6 Inch 24 Inch Plastic PVC U Water Pipe Prices List For Water Supply Or Drainage
PVC-U pipe is made of sanitary polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, adding appropriate amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filler, color enhancer, etc. by plastic extruder extrusion molding and injection molding machine injection molding, through cooling, curing, shaping, inspection, packaging and other processes to complete the production of pipes and fittings. Excellent physical and chemical properties, chemical corrosion resistance, high impact strength, low fluid resistance, 30% higher than the same diameter cast iron pipe flow, aging resistance, long service life, service life of not less than 50 years, is the ideal material for building water supply and drainage.
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
Rigid PVC is mainly used in rigid PVC pipes and fittings, profiles, and has the following characteristics for pipes:
(1) Features: Usually the diameter is 40-100mm, the inner wall is smooth and the resistance is small, no scaling, non-toxic, non-polluting, corrosion-resistant. The use temperature is not more than 40 degrees, so it is a cold water pipe. Good anti-aging performance, flame retardant, can be installed with flexible connection of rubber ring.
(2) Application: used for water supply (non-drinking water), drainage pipes, rainwater pipes.
1. First of all, the most common UPVC is used in tap water engineering, such as indoor water supply and municipal engineering water supply. Because UPVC has good acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, it is widely used in water supply systems.
2. Since UPVC pipe does not contain metal components and has excellent insulation function, it will also be selected to be used in the construction of cable conduits and post and telecommunications facilities;
3. UPVC pipes are also used in irrigation facilities, because UPVC pipes can save nearly half of the water in the irrigation process compared to ordinary plastic pipes, and can also reduce the use of pesticides and fertilizers by half, preventing waste of resources. Today, with the scarcity of resources, the water-saving UPVC pipe will definitely be loved by the public.
4. Because of its strong acid resistance and corrosion resistance, UPVC pipes are also used as liquid transportation materials by some chemical plants, and are mostly used in salt engineering, medical engineering and excavation engineering.
High Mountain Pipe is a modern emerging enterprise integrating scientific research, development, production and sales. It also sells plumbing equipment from other well-known domestic manufacturers, and its business scope covers various overseas countries and cities.
The company will adhere to the corporate tenet of "survive by quality, develop by service", "abide by contract and respect reputation", and take "integrity, pragmatism, pioneering and enterprising" as its business philosophy to provide you with excellent products and services. Hope to establish long-term friendly cooperative relations with customers from all over the world. Go hand in hand, mutual benefit and create brilliance together.
The company adheres to the belief of "integrity first, mutual benefit, and efficient development", based on the present and focusing on the future. Warmly welcome new and old customers, guests and friends from all walks of life to patronize, consult and guide, work together to create brilliant.
Q: Why choose us?
A: We are a professional manufacturer with competitive price, excellent quality and fast delivery time.
Q: How do you guarantee that the products you provide are qualified?
A: We always believe that integrity and responsibility are the foundation of a company, so any products we provide you are qualified. We will test the goods and provide COA before delivery.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.