Customized PVC U-Shaped Water Supply And Drainage Plastic Pipes Of Different Specifications
PVC-U pipe is made of sanitary polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, adding appropriate amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filler, color enhancer, etc. by plastic extruder extrusion molding and injection molding machine injection molding, through cooling, curing, shaping, inspection, packaging and other processes to complete the production of pipes and fittings. Excellent physical and chemical properties, chemical corrosion resistance, high impact strength, low fluid resistance, 30% higher than the same diameter cast iron pipe flow, aging resistance, long service life, service life of not less than 50 years, is the ideal material for building water supply and drainage.
|Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)||Wall Thick Ness(mm)|
1. Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
2. Small fluid resistance: The wall of PVC-U pipe is very smooth and the resistance to fluid is very small, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water transmission capacity is 20% higher than cast iron pipe of the same diameter and 40% higher than concrete pipe.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC-U pipes have excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, and are not affected by moisture and soil pH, and do not need any anti-corrosion treatment when laying pipes.
4. Good water tightness: The installation of PVC-U pipes has good water tightness whether it is connected by bonding or rubber ring.
5. Anti-bite and rodent: PVC-U pipe is not a source of nutrition, so it will not be eroded by rodents. According to the test conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, rats will not bite PVC-U pipes.
Before the installation of pipeline, you should understand the structure and composition of the building, and be familiar with the design drawings and construction plan of the drainage project and its cooperation measures with the civil engineering.
The horizontal pipes of the riser should be set up with expansion joints and fixed brackets according to regulations, and the gap reserved at the pipe end inserted into the expansion joints should be 5-10㎜ in summer and 15-20㎜ in winter.
High Mountain Pipe is a modern emerging enterprise integrating scientific research, development, production and sales. It also sells plumbing equipment from other well-known domestic manufacturers, and its business scope covers various overseas countries and cities.
The company will adhere to the corporate tenet of "survive by quality, develop by service", "abide by contract and respect reputation", and take "integrity, pragmatism, pioneering and enterprising" as its business philosophy to provide you with excellent products and services. Hope to establish long-term friendly cooperative relations with customers from all over the world. Go hand in hand, mutual benefit and create brilliance together.
The company adheres to the belief of "integrity first, mutual benefit, and efficient development", based on the present and focusing on the future. Warmly welcome new and old customers, guests and friends from all walks of life to patronize, consult and guide, work together to create brilliant.
Q: Why choose us?
A: We are a professional manufacturer with competitive price, excellent quality and fast delivery time.
Q: How do you guarantee that the products you provide are qualified?
A: We always believe that integrity and responsibility are the foundation of a company, so any products we provide you are qualified. We will test the goods and provide COA before delivery.
Q: How and when can I receive my goods after payment?
A: For small batch products, they will be delivered to you by international express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, etc.) or by air. It usually takes 3-5 days to receive the goods after delivery. For high-volume products, it is worthwhile to see the goods and deliver them. It takes several days to several weeks to reach the destination port, depending on the location of the port.
|Tel :||+86 15852662859|